It is always annoying for the reader to forcibly look at anything that they are not looking for. Specially ad company force the viewer of a website to view their ads and make more revenue. The two types of those annoying ads popups & slider ads, that I am going to talk about how to disable them if they are appearing by default.
Slider ads are those ads which appears or slides from the bottom to the top of the page. They almost cover all of the browser window and have a small close button at top right corner. When a new visitor comes it appears otherwise for returning visitors once in 24 hours.
Another form of annoying ads are pop-unders. When a new visitor comes to your site, loads a page and then when he/she clicks anywhere of the page a new window opens with full of ads. I personally hate this format more. Because when you want to do an action, clicks the mouse, it cloaks you and forcibly view ads.
How To Disable:
- First log into your Bidvertiser account.
- Click on the tab named ‘Manage Bidvertiser‘.
- Then click on the ‘Bidvertiser Center‘ tab.
- Click the radio button of the site for which you want to disable these ad formats.
- Then click ‘Preference‘ located below.
Now you will see a new page opened in a new window like the snap below.
- Here select ‘No‘ on both ‘Display Pop-Under Ads‘ and ‘Display Slider Ads‘.
- Click the ‘Update‘ button to save changes.
Hope you wont see those ads in future on your site. For any complicity, leave a comment.